<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It can't be that bad if Spike Lee told me to do it* 

This post at Defective Yeti made me think of my favorite bus story:
Pimps sitting in front of me on the bus:
pimp1: business has been rough lately
pimp2: yeah, i'm having a hard time getting money from my ladies
pimp1: I couldn't even make ends meet last month.
pimp2: its just not like it used to be.
pimp1: its alright, it ended up working out. I got my ladies jobs at McDonalds and just take a cut of that.

Uh, doesn't that speak badly of your pimp-ablity when your ladies are turning burgers instead of tricks? I wouldn't be bragging to my pimp buddies about that kind of "ingeniutiy".

*Get On The Bus. One of my all time favorite movies. Like many of the movies on my list, its low on action, high on conversation. broad, wide-ranging, diverse, breaks through stereotypes while still creating characters that are recognizable.

Comments: Post a Comment