<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, April 19, 2004

A Little "Who I Am" 

I realized there is no real about me post and since my website (Tuffer.com) is never quite finished, I thought I'd give a quick and dirty (and likely uninteresting) breakdown here:

  • What I Do: Currently, I'm in my last year at University of Washington Law School

  • Post-Grad Plans: I'm still working on that. My interests are mainly in three areas: Technology Law (I was a programmer before law school), Business Transactions (especially small and professional businesses), and a variety of public interest and legislative issues. If you have a job lead, let me know!

  • Where I Blog: Here and at the American Constitution Society blog (I interned at their national office, though the blog is not officially connected to the organization, simply run by one of their members).

  • In the Headphones: While I listen to a wide range of music, at any one time my tastes are usually dominated by a few genres. Right now I'm banging a lot of backpacker rap (Okayplayer.com, Talib Kweli, Kanye West, The Roots, Common, Dialated Peoples, Jurassic 5). Other than that it's club/house (diva house, 80's remakes, pop dance mixes, eurodance), and occasionally some alt-pop (Material Issue, Josh Joplin Group, Julianna Hatfield, Liz Phair) and the new stripped down rock (White Stripes, Jet, The Vines).
  • Big Screen: While I definitely like my share of big budget movies, most my favs are smaller movies with wacky plots or lots of talking: Melvin Goes to Dinner, My Own Private Idaho, Say Anything, Get On the Bus, Punch Drunk Love and, well, Top Gun

  • On the Radio:
  • 90% of the time I listen to one of two stations: C-89.5 (Club music and dance mixes- the best station in the country, and its run by high school students) and KUOW (Seattle's NPR). The other 10% of the time I listen to KUBE (Seattle's hip hop station).
  • On the Tivo: Mostly sit coms and, um, uh, reality shows (ssshhh!). Dave Chappelle Show, Arrested Development, 106 & Park, The Daily Show, Airline, West Wing, Hey Monie, American Idol, Queer Eye, Bernie Mac, Reno 911, Simpsons, Food Network

  • Not Work, Not School: Photography, lots of photography. Also snowboarding, good restaurants, clubs and blogging. too much blogging.


Comments: Post a Comment