<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, April 30, 2004

Just off the AP wire: Message board posts "Dude, read Tuf 2 Blog"* 

The Most troubing trend in journalism has been quoting newsgroups and message boards. I already rage against the "neighbor" interview on TV news. "uh, he didn't seem like the kind of guy that would do that. I never would have guessed he was capable of doing that" (though that did lead to the game where my wife and I pick who we know that we'd have to tell the local news "um, yeah, I'm actually not surprised"). Random witnesses/neighbors/family/someone-who-lives-in-the-same-city do not add anything to my understanding of the story. I could care less. And quoting random people with nothing better to do than post their opinion online is taking that 10 bijillion times too far (can you belive that? people who just post their unsolicited opinion online? ridiculous). I can't believe it even fits within the ethics of being a journalist outside The Enquirer.

*If you couldn't tell, I'm trying to make this "asterisk in the subject" my thang. Unfortanately, I'm starting to discover I'm not creative.**

**This doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing it

Comments:
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
 
Post a Comment