<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, April 09, 2004

Guy Shopping: Lucky Men 

There is finally a men's version of Lucky Magazine (a woman's clothes shopping magazine): Cargo. Unfortunately, they've Maxim'd it up a bit (added cars, electronics, etc to the clothing) but I'm still putting in my order.

Why am I so excited? Here's an insightful anecdote: When Nordstrom's opened its flagship store in Seattle, I went down w/ the rest of the style obsessed masses, excited to check out the new digs. Floor 1- womens accessories, floor 2- womens clothes, floor 3- women's clothes, floor 4, 5, 6- wait, where the hell our the guys clothes? Way down in one corner of the basement level (ok, a little more than a corner but since most of that are boring suits...). Why is this insightful? Cuz I left pissed and cursing out Nordstroms and guys as a whole for not shopping enough to make it economicly feasible to even give me a whole floor of clothes, let alone the 3 floors I deserved!

Comments: Post a Comment